Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Surprise for my Birthday! DAD

My dad was on a trip with a friend to the Boundary Waters. He stopped by on the way back to Tennessee and it just happened to be on my Birthday. It was a quick visit- less than 24 hours. He is such a great dad. I thank the Lord for all He has given me in my father. His kindness and generosity are always shown no matter how short the time is that we are together. It was fun for him to see the grandkids and nice that Beth and I are together for such a visit as this.

2 comments:

mom and dad said...

YOUR DAD WAS THE BLESSED ONE AT THAT STAY OVER-EVEN THOUGH IT WAS LESS THAN 14 HRS. I LOVE BOTH OF YOU GIRLS AND YOUR HUSBANDS AND YOUR KIDS!!! WHAT A JOY IT WAS TO SEE YOU FOR THAT BRIEF TIME. IT WAS PRECIOUS!!!LOVE DAD B.

AnneB said...

Maybe I can make one of those trips some time....I feel like I have let the life slide a bit for the immediate and pressing rather than focus on the lasting and important. I love you Amy.
Mark B.