Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our Saturday Morning Project!









Well, I was having trouble trying to figure out what I should do around the TV. There is a fire place in the corner of the room and it has really light wood around it. I wasn't sure how we could tie it in with the rest of the wood since the other pieces are darker. We are giving this color stain a try. We found a big piece of wood and had it cut to size at Home Depot and purchased the rest of the supplies on our date night, last night. I was eager to start the project this morning and hope to have it done soon.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I like that! Great idea you two. Amy, you're a girl after my own heart. tee hee

mom and dad said...

AMY & MARK!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!! I'M IMPRESSED!!!!!! THE ONLY IMPROVMENT I CAN EVEN THINK OF, IS IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN WEARING YOUR BRUMBAUGH BUILDING TEES!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)......

Deanna said...

Hey Amy! You guys did a great job! BTW, congratulations on your wedding!!! You guys make such a cute couple. = ) I have enjoyed looking through your pictures. You have done a great job with decorating your house. You and Beth are so creative!